Graphic Designer Job Description
Designsteins is seeking a passionate, creative, highly motivated Graphic Designer to join our creative team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for delivering clean, thoughtful, and strategic visuals for a variety of projects serving the retail industry. A true self-starter and team player, they must be able to work both individually and collaboratively, communicating well with the creative, marketing, and sales teams. This candidate has a keen eye for design, rigorous attention to detail, and a passion and knowledge of both design trends and best practices.
What you’ll do day to day:
• Work on a wide range of projects and media, using Adobe Creative Suite to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals.
• Obtain input from management, ensure designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company or client appropriately.
• Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with the sales team, meeting deadlines, and scheduling project implementation based on workload, which may include five or more simultaneous projects.
• Update and maintain internal databases of designs, photography, and video.
• Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple teams or clients for a wide range of projects that may include branding, logo design, packaging design, website creation, social media management, and marketing materials.
• Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within established brand identity.
• Develop concepts by hand or with software, and execute original content determining ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery, and layout.
• Push brand equity provided by clients or internal teams.
To qualify for this role, you should have:
• Exceptional creativity and problem-solving design skills
• Open-minded and collaborative
• Strong Attention to Detail
• Organizational and time management skills for multiple project deadlines with quick turnaround times
• Proficiency with design software such as Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
• Advanced knowledge in different file types and sizes for all media
• Proven experience with branding and retail packaging; with a strong portfolio of work
• 2-3 years’ design experience on a marketing team, agency environment, or similar
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
• Familiar with the retail and CPG industry preferred
• Photography Processes Understanding
• Cinema 4D or 3DS Max experience preferred
Submit your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org